Attention to detail in the most sensitive situations
Our professional AOE/COE claim investigation teams have earned a reputation of being dedicated to and experienced in determining compensability. Our quality control measures ensure a detailed and fact-based investigation that can be utilized by both the legal and medical fields. Because we are always cost conscious, we make every effort to assign an investigator as near the loss location as possible, reducing mileage and travel time.
Anytime we interview a non-litigated claimant, we provide our client with a HIPAA-compliant medical release and a list of all providers and their addresses. Case updates are accessible via our CaseTrak monitoring system where you can log in to view claimant and witness interviews or related videos. A key feature of our AOE/COE reports is that we outline and bullet point all red flag indicators, assisting the claims professional in evaluating and analyzing the case for possible SIU.
ADDED REPORT FEATURES: RJN will include the following searches in our AOE/COE reports
- California Department of Motor Vehicles/Driver History Report
- EAMS Search (WCAB claims in California)
- Social Media (cursory search/not a deep dive)
- Civil/Criminal and any other search if relevant to the facts of the case
OTHER AOE/COE RELATED SERVICES:
- 132 A
- Alive and Well
- SIU Statements
- Serious and Willful Misconduct
- Typically, we complete assignments within 10 business days
- There is never a charge for RUSH assignments